Thursday, May 1, 2008

Trivia - Kops singing the blues

SO Man U will resume its intense rivalry with Chelsea in the European Cup Finals on May 21, making it an all-English finals. Hardly the kind I like. It's no different than watching an EPL match, I think.

I saw Drogba's excellent and well-taken goal and went straight to bed. This morning I was told Lampard scored Chelsea's second, depriving Liverpool a trip to Russia. I sent an SMS to Syed Nazri of the NST who's a Blues fan, but he hasn't replied yet.

I've sent SMS to Sarban and Rashid but I guess they're still asleep. They are both Liverpool fans.

Will we see Chelsea beating Man U in Moscow, thus repeating it's feat a week ago in the Premier League? We'll see. I'll be watching the game fom my own director's box, sipping teh tarik and enjoying some nice kacang..

2 comments:

afterburner73 said...

Hahaha, padan muka Liverfool! Chelsea has done Arsenal a favour by eliminating The Reds. Dendam Gunners ke atas Liverfool kini terbalas. That is what we call London clubs camaraderie.

Anonymous said...

YNWA

You'll Never Win Again